Monday, December 7, 2009

My site Theft By Below user

Me!
I am a human being. I have emotions, I am selfish, I am cruel, I am needy, I am arrogant, I am fallible, I am gullible, I am skeptic, I am optimistic, I am proud, I have an animal instinct... talking about animal, there is where we are so different from an animal.We are an animal. Animals live in this world, do pretty much the same thing we do, eat, play, grow, rest, reproduce and among many other things, die. I, on the other hand, have a brain to think more, learn more and remember more, longer. We have a new set of emotions and perception due to our knowledge.I cannot be happy with eating, playing, growing, resting, reproducing and dieing. I have an in-born desire to think of the environment around me, I need to think what the person walking in front of me, whom I have never met before, think of my attire and of the way I walk. I need to know why a friend of mine, bad mouthed me to another friend. I need to think of why my bank balance is not growing at the rate I would like to see it grow. I want to know why the sky is blue and when is the next comet passing through our night sky.I am worried about my job, my wealth, my health, my friends, my future, my parents, my spouse, my child, my body, and I am still not content thinking just about my circle. I am thinking about inanimate stuffs that are around me, materials of comfort, materials of social pride, materials of impression. Worried about acquiring them, keeping them and using them. I am not yet content. I am willing to use my brain cells to think further that has least effect on my life. We think about this universe, the economy, the price of gas, car insurance, electric bill, what not. How do we manage to think about it all and still keep our sanity? Why is our brain so complex that we spend so much time just thinking about it all and all the time? Can you imagine what it would be like if we did not have to think of it all and just think of what mattered to us the most? We would have been like an animal but what’s wrong with that? But I guess there is nothing wrong with the way we are now either.

No comments:

Post a Comment